When I have found a result in the Trove digitised newspapers which I need to keep this is what I do:
- Zoom in on the section of the newspaper that I want to keep. In this case it is a notice about Heinrich Rubeni my 3x great grandfather.
- Position the text under the name of the newspaper and the date it was published, as in above picture.
- Take a screenshot of the page. You can use the Print Screen key on the keyboard, a snipping tool or a graphics editing program. Edit the screenshot in a graphics program and select just the newspaper text you require, the name of the newspaper and the date it was published. Crop the picture to the selection.
- Before uploading the picture to my Ancestry.com.au family tree I copy the Harvard/Australian citation from Trove so that I have the correct source for the information and I can find it on Trove again if I need to.
- and paste it into the event description box.