This is the longest gap I’ve ever had between blog posts! I haven’t been well. I don’t know if I’ll get back to regular posting or not. Lots has happened over these months here’s the short (web) version:
* Jess went to local high school for one term and is now looking for full time work.
* I’ve changed churches, going to one in Mannum now.
* I finished my work at Teen Challenge, Murray Bridge.
* I’m selling my house and moving to Adelaide after nearly 17 years in Murray Bridge.
* I’m still involved with Teen Challenge and look forward to working with the drug rehab students again.
* I’m doing heaps of craft and will be having a stall at the Country Market here this weekend.
* Go to the MHAL (Mental Health Activity & Learning Centre) in Mannum.