My friend Jill aka Geniaus has made a list of her ideas of Christmas gifts for genealogists. I liked her list so much I thought I’d make one of my own. I love all the no cost ideas Jill has in her list – family stories, photocopied birth, death and marriage certificates, scanned photos, certificates or awards, newspaper clippings, postcards and letters. I would love to receive any of these!!
Some of my own ideas are-
- credits for Scotland’s People or Roots Ireland
- money towards Ancestry and Find My Past subscriptions
- money towards certificates and transcriptions
- help when grave hunting in large cemeteries
- genealogy society membership
- genealogy trip companion
- genealogy bookshop voucher
- magazine subscriptions
- polypropylene sleeves
- archival paper
There are probably lots more but these are all I can think of at the moment.
One thought on “Christmas Gifts For Genealogists”
Great ideas to grow my list. Thanks Kylie