By using the Lost Cousins service I wrote about in my last blog post I’m finding gaps in my research. This has been a really helpful process to identify these gaps which I didn’t realise existed previously. Now I can make a list of them and work on filling them in. There are families who aren’t present in census’ I would expect them to be in and individuals too.
I’m working on being a bit more organised in my research this year which is hard for me but I want to do it. I need to buy some plastic sleeves and some more drop in files for my archive box, well now that I think about it I might need more than one archive box also!!! 🙂 I thought that by creating my family tree online I would have less paper records etc but I don’t think so.