Teen Challenge South Australia-Giving Our Youth A Hope And A Future!
We are a Christian, non-profit, community organisation whose primary aim is to assist young people with life-controlling problems.
This Facebook cause is to raise funds and awareness for what Teen Challenge is doing in South Australia to help stamp out drug abuse, homelessness and suicide. Click here to join the cause and show your support.
1. Donate now or join the TC 3000 Club.
2. Teen Challenge is the oldest, largest and most successful program of its kind in the world.
3. 32% of South Australian prisoners are serving a sentence for offences including alcohol or other drugs.
4. Every day Teen Challenge works with young people trapped in the vicious addiction cycle.
5. Teen Challenge provides residential rehab programs, emergency housing, Teen Challenge Chapel, support groups, training, seminars, regional centres