WARNING: do not attempt these at home.
1. Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out. See how many you can do at a time.
2. Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa, and vice-versa.
3. Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
4. When someone says “Have a nice day”, tell them you have other plans.
5. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
6. Dance naked in front of your pets.
7. Put your toddler’s clothes on backwards and send him to kindy as if nothing is wrong.
8. Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
9. Tape pictures of your boss on watermelons and launch them from high places.
10. Leaf through “National Geographic” and draw underwear on the
11. Tattoo “Out to Lunch” on your forehead.
12. Pay your electric bill in 5 cent pieces.
13. Drive to work in reverse.
14. Polish your car with earwax.
15. Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
16. Braid the hairs in each nostril.
17. Write a short story using alphabet soup.
18. Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they’re in jail.
19. Make a language up and ask people for directions in it.
Have a Great Day!!! unless you have other plans.