This is one of the most common questions I’m asked. If you’re considering home education for your children or if you’ve just wondered why, this is for you.
I’ve chosen home education for my children for several reasons.
1. I feel learning happens better in a small group or one on one environment.
2. I believe that the home was designed to be the training ground for children and parents the best teachers. Traditionally children learnt from their parents – continuing the family business or starting businesses of their own.
3. I can cater to each child’s individual needs, strengths and weaknesses.
4. Peer pressure, drugs, bullying are lessened.
5. Subjects studied reflect our personal values and ethics.
If you have any questions on this please post them in comments!